My home is my castle. This common phrase describes well the feelings and expectations of each person from their home. It seems to us that within the walls of houses and apartments we are reliably protected from various troubles and ailments. But, of course, this is not entirely true when it comes to the bacteria, viruses and microbes that inhabit our world. They are terrible precisely because they can penetrate everywhere, harming the health and well-being of a person.
They are especially dangerous for those whose immunity is already in a depressed state – this group includes infants under one year old, the elderly and those who have recently suffered a serious illness or surgery. Disinfecting your home or any living space will help keep loved ones safe and prevent them from getting sick.
If the source of the disease is directly in the home, care should be taken to provide protection for the rest of the family.
How to deal with viruses and bacteria?
In addition to medication protection and preventive intake of vitamin and immune stimulating drugs, it is imperative to regularly ventilate the premises and carry out their wet cleaning. Water and air help mechanically get rid of viruses and bacteria. Also, if possible, you should use an ultraviolet lamp in rooms for air purification (make sure that no one is in the room at this time). And for the fight against viruses and bacteria to be most effective, it is necessary to choose proven disinfectants for the home for surface treatment.
One of the latest generation of modern detergents for disinfection on the market today is Amway Pursue. With its help, you can disinfect not only the floor, walls or furniture, but also surfaces that are in direct contact with food and mucous membranes. This is a unique product that simultaneously cleans and disinfects, and due to its natural composition it is absolutely safe for children and adults and does not harm either the treated surfaces or the environment in general.
Laboratory studies have shown that Pursue kills up to 99.99% of bacteria, including influenza A / H1N1 virus, E. coli and Pseudomonas aeruginosa, herpes, rotavirus, pathogenic Candida fungi, Staphylococcus aureus. Many of these serious disease pathogens are resistant to traditional disinfectants and antimicrobial agents.
In what cases should you definitely carry out disinfection measures in an apartment or house?
- If someone in the family is sick at the moment (this includes intestinal diseases, viral infections or diseases caused by bacteria).
- If there is a person with a weakened immune system in the family. This can be either a newborn baby or an elderly relative, or someone who has recently had an illness or surgery.
- If you have children in your home.
- If your family members have allergies.
- When you move to a new location (this can be a room or apartment after renovation, or the one in which someone lived before you).
- If pets live with you, especially those that are outside.
Of course, special disinfectants, proven for decades, based on chlorine, alcohol, aldehydes, hydrogen peroxide, ammonia and others, work well as intended against many microbes. They are easy to obtain commercially, and there are many popular methods and methods for using them to carry out antibacterial treatment of a room. But today we are increasingly thinking about how safe the products we use during cleaning are for the environment at home. Amway Pursue Concentrate is completely natural – you won’t find chlorine, phosphates or bleaches in it. It is a versatile, concentrated eco-product for cleaning the whole house. This product can be used to clean sanitary areas – kitchen, toilet with bathtub, floors and walls,
Viruses and rods are armed and very dangerous!
During epidemics of intestinal infections and rotavirus, it is especially important to pay attention to protection against dangerous bacteria and viruses. Ailments such as rotavirus, salmonella, E. coli are a serious threat to both children and adults. Symptoms of rotavirus in children can be very severe (vomiting and diarrhea) and lead to dehydration and other unpleasant consequences of intoxication, up to and including death. It is especially dangerous for babies. Salmonella bacteria are also very aggressive for the human body, they release toxins and infect the gastrointestinal tract. Moreover, they are very tenacious, and salmonellosis is difficult to treat.
These diseases often peak during cold periods. The transmission of viruses and enterobacteriaceae occurs through dirty hands, personal belongings and infected surfaces. How to keep your family safe during such epidemics and not get sick? First of all, it is important to observe personal hygiene – wash your hands as often as possible, use individual dishes and cutlery, and avoid contact with sick people if possible.
One of the most important items in the fight against rotavirus will be disinfection. Since this type of virus is the most dangerous for children, it will be necessary to treat toys and surfaces with which they often come into contact.
Can Pursue be used on fruits and vegetables?
This is one of the most common questions, because we often eat vegetables and fruits raw, just by rinsing them with water, which means that they can easily transfer pathogenic microbes and bacteria. Pursue Concentrated Detergent is not intended for use with food and is therefore not recommended for washing fruits or vegetables. During the period of intestinal epidemics, doctors advise to stop eating them raw, since it can be difficult for the body to digest them. At normal times, it will be enough to rinse them well under clean running water and rinse them with boiling water.
How to disinfect living space?
In order to treat surfaces and dishes, cleaning and washing disinfectants are used. Such products must be safe for humans and allowed for contact with food surfaces. Pursue by Amway belongs to the 4th class of low-hazard substances and can be used to treat food surfaces, including cutting boards, dishes and cutlery, as well as those surfaces that can come into contact with mucous membranes – for example, plastic toys for children.
How to use Pursue properly?
To prepare the working solution from the concentrate.
- Read the instructions for use of Pursue All-Purpose Sanitizer and Cleaner.
- Pour clean water into a spray bottle up to a 2/1 mark and add Pursue concentrate up to 500 ml lines.
- Shake well to mix the product and water completely.
- Wear rubber gloves.
- Apply the prepared solution to the surfaces that you want to wash and disinfect. Leave the surface damp for a while, about 5-6 minutes.
- Rub the surfaces with a brush or hard sponge for deep cleaning (if necessary).
- In a spray bottle, the resulting solution can be stored for up to 14 days.
- If you have treated surfaces that have contact with food or human mucous membranes, then after applying the solution, they must be thoroughly rinsed or rinsed with clean water and wiped dry.
- If the surfaces do not imply contact with human mucous membranes, it is not necessary to wash off the solution.
- During epidemics and intensification of diseases, cleaning with this tool should be carried out regularly.
- Bed and underwear after a sick person must be washed at a temperature of at least 70 degrees for disinfection. Find out more about the temperature and the best way to wash children’s clothes.