More and more modern people prefer to lead a healthy lifestyle: in particular, eat right, follow a diet, play sports. However, in the fast paced rhythm of days, it is the question of full and proper nutrition that becomes not the easiest one to implement. This is due to the fact that a person often does not want to waste time on cooking, preferring semi-finished products and canned food; seizes the feeling of hunger with fast food, fatty and sweet food; is not attentive to the choice of products and does not think about which food is healthy and which is not. In addition, not everyone manages to drink at least 1.5-2 liters of clean water every day, which helps normal metabolism and detoxifies the body.
Of course, changing the usual food culture and regime becomes a certain barrier that must be overcome. But this always gives a positive result associated with the improvement of the body, improved well-being, and weight loss. There is one more argument – tasty healthy food gives a feeling of joy in life.
Proper nutrition formula
The formula for a correct, healthy diet is quite simple, since it includes only two components that are directly dependent on each other. Its essence is as follows: the energy value of food (measured in calories) must correspond to the expenditure of energy by the body. Everyone knows that if a person eats a lot, but moves little, his unspent energy turns into excess weight. This means that lifestyle, occupation, gender, physiological data, physical activity matter in maintaining a normal weight. But everyone can follow simple rules.
So, correct, that is, balanced or rational, nutrition requires:
- observe the regime, there is always at the same time;
- adhere to a meal schedule: breakfast, light snack, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner. In this case, the main volume of food should enter the body during breakfast and lunch;
- take a break between meals for no more than 3 hours;
- take into account the energy value of products and correctly distribute them in the nutrition schedule;
- calculate the volume of a portion of food, observing the “plate rule”: 1/4 – complex carbohydrates, 1/4 – proteins, 1/2 – vegetables, fruits, berries;
- combine fats, proteins and carbohydrates according to personal physical activity, do not forget about vitamins, trace elements, fiber;
- give preference to vegetables and fruits, fish, poultry, lean meat, seafood, low-fat dairy products, legumes, whole grains, cereals;
- reduce the use of salt, sugar, sweets and pastries (fast carbohydrates), carbonated drinks, factory juices, alcohol;
- stick to healthy cooking methods: steaming, stewing, boiling;
- include food additives and dietary supplements in the diet;
- take food only when you feel hungry; do not eat food that is too cold or too hot; chew thoroughly;
- try to have dinner before 18-19 hours;
- sleep at least 7 hours a day, avoid stress.
Dietary supplements as an important part of a healthy diet
The use of dietary supplements and dietary supplements also plays an important role in maintaining health and normal weight.
- Helps to protect the liver during heavy exertion and normalize metabolic processes.
- Plant protein that replenishes the lack of protein in the body and maintains efficiency; is an alternative to meat, eggs, milk, cheese.
- Stimulates the gastrointestinal tract, removes excess fat and toxins.
- Replenishes body fiber deficiencies, promotes bowel cleansing, suppresses appetite and helps control weight.
- Delicious milkshake that is a healthy snack in an active lifestyle and helps you shed extra pounds.
- Prevents the body from converting excess carbohydrates from the daily intake into fat. Up to 500 calories are blocked during each meal.
The goal of a healthy diet
To maintain a normal weight, feel comfortable and overall well-being of the body, it is worth considering a menu for every day, which is usually called a light daily diet. A balanced diet should be prepared individually, for one day or a week. Its goal is nutritional balance, that is, the ratio of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, close to 1 – 1 – 4, which helps the body to completely digest food and thus enrich itself with the necessary substances. So, protein gives satiety, fats and carbohydrates – energy. It should also be borne in mind that diet and physical activity that are optimal for age and health are twofold.
Healthy eating and weight loss
Today, the problem of excess weight and, therefore, weight loss is one of the most urgent. Overeating, love of unhealthy foods, a sedentary lifestyle, stress can cause extra pounds to appear. It happens that the fight against them lasts for years. In this case, neither fasting nor strict diets help. However, it is worth remembering the calculation of calories and that the weight will begin to decline when the calorie deficit reaches 20%. Therefore, you can try to change your outlook on nutrition and follow a simple diet that works effectively and does not harm the body, but can significantly improve your figure and well-being. Such a diet excludes, first of all, fatty, starchy and sweet foods, but it consists not only of kefir and apples, but of tasty and healthy dishes. In addition, it includes the correct use of pure water: 1 glass 20-30 minutes before breakfast and between meals. There are also a few more nuances. So, it is better not to use “quick” cereals, but to cook or steam them in the evening. It is worth learning to “deceive” your body with the help of interesting culinary tricks: especially when you want foods that are excluded from the diet, such as sweets. And it’s time to try new healthy grains like bulgur, couscous and quinoa.
Meals à la carte for weight loss are best started on Saturday or Sunday. Even one week can give a noticeable result if you consume no more than 1600 kcal every day and include dietary supplements in the diet.